When is Psychotherapy or Psychoanalysis Helpful?
- Feeling depressed or anxious?
- Need someone uninvolved to talk to?
- Having panic attacks?
- Struggling with loss or bereavement?
- Trying to cope with the aftermath of a trauma?
- Feeling empty and alone?
- Dealing with stress at home and work?
- Repeating unhelpful patterns in your relationships?
- Struggling with an addiction or an eating disorder?
- Trying to cope with a phobia or unwanted thoughts and habits?
- Problems with physical symptoms that may have an emotional origin?
- Low self-esteem or lack of confidence?
- Sexual problems?
- Confusions about identity?
Making the best choice
Many people experience emotional difficulties at sometime in their lives. Sometimes problems may be of a longstanding nature, sometimes it could be that a crisis has occurred. It may even be that the nature of the problem is not in itself easy to define. Whatever the case, talking to a qualified psychoanalyst or psychotherapist/counsellor provides a unique relationship in which problems can be discussed in an empathetic and confidential environment. Of course often it is possible to resolve problems without seeking outside help but at other times having the opportunity to talk issues through with a psychoanalyst or psychotherapist/counsellor can make a very real difference.
Find out more about psychotherapy/psychoanalysis
I am a qualified and experienced psychoanalyst and psychoanalytic psychotherapist, with experience of working with a wide variety of issues which include those having relationships difficulties, depression, anxiety, stress related problems, eating disorders, low self-esteem, bereavement issues, difficulties with anger, and general dissatisfaction and sadness. I offer a safe and confidential space in which to explore whatever may be troubling you, without fear of judgment or criticism.
Please contact me on 07808 578418 or email me if you have any questions or would like to set up a consultation interview.